Monday, March 21, 2011

Riyad as-Salihin - Encouragement to increase good actions in the later part of one's life Hadith

 

 

Chapter: On the
encouragement to increase good actions in the later part of one's
life

Allah Almighty says, "Did We not let you live long enough for
anyone who was going to pay heed to pay heed? And did not the warner come to
you?"
(35:37)

112. Abu Hurayra reported that the Prophet, may
Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Allah has excused Himself in the
case of a man whose term He extends until he reaches sixty years of age."
[Al-Bukhari]

The scholars say that it means, "He does not need an excuse if He lets him
live for this period." It is said that this is when a man reaches the utmost
point of being excused.

113. Ibn 'Abbas said, "'Umar used to admit me together with the shaykhs of
Badr and it seemed that one of them was annoyed by that and said, 'Why does he
admit this one with us when we have sons of his age?' 'Umar said, 'You know well
where he is from!' So one day he summoned me and had me come in with them and I
thought that he had summoned me that day to show me to them. He said, 'What you
say about the words of Allah Almighty, "When Allah's help and victory have
arrived"
(110:1)?' Some of them said, 'We are commanded to praise Allah and
to ask His forgiveness when He helps us and makes us victorious." Some of them
were silent and did not say anything. He said to me, 'Is that what you say, Ibn
'Abbas?' I said, 'No.' He said, 'So what do you say?' I said, 'It is the
Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, being informed of
the end of his lifespan. He said, "When Allah's help and victory have
arrived,"
and that is a sign of the end of your life-span, "then glorify
your Lord's praise and ask His forgiveness. He is the Ever-Returning."'
'Umar said, 'No one knows better than what you say.'" [al-Bukhari]

114. 'A'isha said, "After 'When Allah's help and victory have arrived'
was sent down on him, the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him
peace, did not pray any prayer without saying, 'Glory be to You, Our Lord, and
with Your praise. O Allah, forgive me.'" [Agreed upon]

In the variant in the two Sahih collections from him, "The Messenger
of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, used to say often in his
bowing and prostration, 'Glory be to You, Our Lord, and with Your praise. O
Allah, forgive me.'" interpreting the Qur'an.

The meaning of "interpreting the Qur'an" is doing what is commanded in the
Qur'an in the words of the Almighty, 'Glorify your Lord's praise and ask His
forgiveness.'"

In the variant of Muslim, "The Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and
grant him peace, used to say often before he died, 'Glory be to You, Our Lord,
and with Your praise. O Allah, I ask your forgiveness and I turn to You.'
'A'isha said, 'I said, "Messenger of Allah, what are these words which I have
seen you saying recently?" He said, "I have been given a sign concerning my
community. When I saw it, I repeated it: 'When Allah's help and victory have
arrived
(to the end of the sura.)"'"

In a variant of it, "The Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and grant him
peace, used to say often, 'Glory be to You, Our Lord, and with Your praise. O
Allah, I ask your forgiveness and I turn to You.' She said, 'I said, "Messenger
of Allah, I often see you saying, 'Glory be to You, Our Lord, and with Your
praise. O Allah, I ask your forgiveness and I turn to You.'" He said, "I say
'When Allah's help and victory have arrived'
meaning the conquest of Makka
'and you have seen people entering Allah's deen in droves, glorify your
Lord's praise and ask His forgiveness. He is the Ever-Returning.'
"'"

115. Anas said, "Allah, the Mighty and Majestic, made continuous revelation
to the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, up until the
time of his death so that when died the revelation was at its most abundant."
[Agreed upon]

116. Jabir reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and
grant him peace, said, "Every slave of Allah will be raised up according to what
he had when he died." [Muslim]

 

Important note to learn and read quran online

 

Find the true guidance through read Quran online, and full fill your deputy to learn Quran online  because holy Quran online is the guidance for all the men kind and Allah speaks the truth so follow the things which Allah messenger prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) have thought us and for Muslim who want to Listen Quran online, for the top reciters from quran blog Quran Recitation Mishary bin Rashid

Mishary bin Rashid with Ibrahim Walk English Quran Recitation

Mishary bin Rashid with Urdu Translation

Quran recitation sudais

Quran recitation Sudais & Shuraym English Quran Recitation of Naeem Sultan

Sudais, Shuraym with Urdu Translation

Quran Recitation Quri Abdul Basit

Quri Abdul Basit With Ibrahim Walk English Quran Recitation

AbdulBaset AbdulSamad, Urdu Translation

No comments: