Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Daily Hadith:Supporting the Family - 15th Jumada al-Thani 1432 (18th May 2011)

Daily Hadith:Supporting the Family - 15th Jumada al-Thani 1432 learn Quran online (18th May 2011)

Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah

As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu

Supporting the Family - 15th Jumada al-Thani 1432 (18th May 2011)

Narrated 'Ali (Radi-Allahu 'anhu):

The Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) gave me a silk suit and I wore
it, but when I noticed anger on his face, I cut it and distributed it among
my women-folk.

Bukhari Vol. 7 : No. 279

Read Quran   learn Quran online   quran online  learning Quran online Blog


Your Islamic Website here. Contact for details.

Ma'asalaam

Read Quran   learn Quran online   quran online  learning Quran online Blog



No comments: