Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Daily Hadith:Food & Meals - 16th Jumada al-Thani 1432 (19th May 2011)

Daily Hadith:Food & Meals - 16th Jumada al-Thani 1432 (19th May 2011)

Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah

As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu

Food & Meals - 16th Jumada al-Thani 1432 (19th May 2011)

Narrated 'Umar bin Abi Salama (Radi-Allahu 'anhu):

I was a boy under the care of Allah's Apostle (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa
Sallam) and my hand used to go around the dish while I was eating. So
Allah's Apostle (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) said to me, 'O boy! Mention
the Name of Allah and eat with your right hand, and eat of the dish what is
nearer to you.' Since then I have applied those instructions when eating.

Bukhari Vol. 7 : No. 288

Your Islamic Website here. Contact for details.

Read Quran   learn Quran online   quran online  learning Quran online Blog


No comments: