Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Riyad as-Salihin - On the recommendation to have good voice in reciting the Qur'an Hadith

Chapter: On the recommendation
to have good voice in reciting the Qur'an and asking someone with a good voice
to recite and listening to it

 

1004. Abu Hurayra said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him
and grant him peace, say, "Allah does not listen to anything so gladly as He
listens to a Prophet with a good voice chanting the Qur'an aloud." [Agreed upon]

1005. Abu Musa al-Ash'ari reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah
bless him and grant him peace, said to him, "You have been given one of the
flutes of the family of Da'ud." [Agreed upon]

In a variant of Muslim is that the Messenger of Allah said to him, "If you
could only have seen me listening to your recitation last night."

1006. Al-Bara' ibn 'Azib said, "I heard the Prophet, may Allah bless him and
grant him peace, reciting 'Wa't-tini wa'z-zaytun' (95) in the 'Isha'
prayer and I have never heard anyone with a better voice or better
recitation than he had." [Agreed upon]

1007. Abu Lubaba Bashir ibn 'Abdu'l-Mundhir reported that the Prophet, may
Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Anyone who does not use a good voice
when reciting the Qur'an is not one of us." [Abu Dawud]

1008. Ibn Mas'ud said, "The Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace,
said to me, 'Recite the Qur'an to me.' I said, 'O Messenger of Allah, shall I
recite to you when it was sent down to you?' He said, 'I want to hear it from
someone other than myself.' So I recited Surat an-Nisa' to him until I
reached this ayat, 'How will it be when We bring a witness from every nation
and bring you as a witness against them?'
(4:41) He said, 'That is enough
now,' and I turned to him and his eyes were flowing with tears." [Agreed upon]

Important note to learn and read quran online

 

Learn Quran Online is one of the contemporary styles of reading and learning Quran online. If you have been facing issues in teaching Quran to your young ones, you have your problems solved now learning Quran online is easy for yourself as well and at the same time, your kids can also benefit from it. and listen quran online from online quran reciter and practice to learn holy quran online with the tajweed and be perfect to reading quran online its not a wonder now its on your door step just a click away and you are there

No comments: