Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Riyad as-Salihin - On the Istikhara and consultation Hadith

 

Chapter: On the Istikhara
and consultation

Allah says, "consult with them about the matter," (3:159)

and the Almighty says, "who manage their affairs by mutual
consultation."
(W42:35; H42:38)

 

718. Jabir said, "The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him
peace, used to teach us the istikhara, asking for the good in all
matters, as he would teach us a sura of the Qur'an. He said, 'When one of you is
intending to do something, he should pray two rak'ats outside the
obligatory prayer and then say, 'O Allah, I ask You for the best by Your
knowledge and I ask You for strength by Your power and I ask You for some of
Your immense bounty. You have power and I do not. You know and I do not. You are
the Knower of the Unseen worlds. O Allah, if You know that this matter is good
for me in my deen and my livelihood and the end of my affair (or he said, 'my
affair sooner and later'), then ordain it for me and make it easy for me and
then bless me in it. If You know that this matter is bad for me in my deen and
my livelihood and the end of my affair (or he said, 'my affair sooner and
later'), then avert it from me and avert me from it and ordain something better
for me wherever it may lie and make me content with it.' He added, 'Then he
should name the thing he wants to do.'" [al-Bukhari]

Important note to learn and read quran online

 

The true knowledge of Islam is in reading quran online  and bring the true succeed in to our daily life we should learn holy quran online as much as we could and not just in Arabic but try to understand the meaning of it so when ever we listen to quran online we can understand the Koran and learn how to read quran online it gives us the guidance to bring the purity in to our life with the true way and also spread the word of Islam and its knowledge to all over the world find  holy quran reciter and more Islamic articles in this learning quran blog and feel free to spread it further as much as you could

No comments: