Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Riyad as-Salihin - On the making it clear that the Sunna is that when the one from whom one asks permission to enter says, "Who is it?" - Hadith

Chapter: On the making it clear
that the Sunna is that when the one from whom one asks permission to enter says,
"Who is it?" he should name himself in the manner by which he is known by and
not say "I"

 

874. Anas said in his famous hadith about the Night Journey that the
Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Then Jibril
took me up to the nearest heaven and asked for it to be opened. It was said,
'Who is this?' He said, 'This is Jibril.' It was said, 'Who is with you?' He
said, 'Muhammad.' Then he went to the second, third, fourth and the rest of the
heavens and it was said at the gate of every heaven, 'Who is this?' and he
replied, 'Jibril." [Agreed upon]

875. Abu Dharr said, "I went out one night and there was the Messenger of
Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, walking alone. I began to walk
in the shadow out of the moonlight but he turned and saw me and said, 'Who is
that?' I answered, 'Abu Dharr.'" [Agreed upon]

876. Umm Hani' said, "I went to the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant
him peace, and found him washing with Fatima screening him. He asked, 'Who is
it?' I replied, 'It is Umm Hani.'" [Agreed upon]

877. Jabir said, "I came to the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him
peace, and knocked at the door. He said, 'Who is it?' I said, 'I.' He said, 'I,
I?' as if he disliked it." [Agreed upon]

Important note to learn and online quran recitation

 

The true knowledge of Islam is in reading quran online  and bring the true succeed in to our daily life we should learn holy quran online as much as we could and not just in Arabic but try to understand the meaning of it so when ever we listen to quran online we can understand the Koran and learn how to read quran online it gives us the guidance to bring the purity in to our life with the true way and also spread the word of Islam and its knowledge to all over the world find  holy quran reciter and more Islamic articles in this learning quran blog and feel free to spread it further as much as you could

No comments: