Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Riyad as-Salihin - On pardon and turning away from the ignorant Hadith

Chapter: On
pardon and turning away from the ignorant

Allah Almighty says, "Hold to forgiveness; command what is
right, but turn away from the ignorant," (7:199)

and Allah Almighty says,
"Turn away graciously."
(15:85)

The Almighty says, "They should rather
pardon and overlook. Would you not love Allah to forgive you?"
(24:22)

The
Almighty says, "and pardon other people. Allah loves the do good-doers,"
(3:134)

and the Almighty says, "But if someone is steadfast and
forgives, that is the most resolute course to follow."
(W42:40;
H42:43)

643. 'A'isha asked the Prophet, may Allah bless him and
grant him peace, "Have you ever experienced a worse day than the day of Uhud?"
He replied, "I experienced many things from your people, and the worst that I
experienced from them was on the Day of 'Aqaba when I presented myself to Ibn
'Abdu Yalil ibn 'Abd Kulal and he did not grant me what I wanted. I went off in
great grief and felt no relief until I arrived at Qarn ath-Tha'alib. Then I
lifted my head and there was a cloud shading me, and I looked and in it was
Jibril, peace be upon him, and he called to me and said, "Allah Almighty has
heard what your people have said to you and how they answered you. He has sent
the Angel of the Mountains to you for you to command him to do whatever you wish
to them." The Angel of the Mountains called to me and greeted me and then said,
"O Muhammad, Allah heard what your people said to you and I am the angel of the
mountains. My Lord has sent me to you for you to give me your command. What is
your will? If you like, I will crush them with the two heavy mountains."' The
Prophet may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, 'Rather I hope that Allah
will produce from their loins people who worship Allah alone without associating
anything with Him.'" [Agreed upon]

644. 'A'isha said, 'The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him
peace, never struck anyone with his hand, including women and servants, unless
he was fighting in the way of Allah. He did not demand retaliation for anything
that happened to him, unless one of the sacred things of Allah Almighty was
violated, then he would retaliate for the sake of Allah Almighty." [Muslim]

645. Anas said, "I was walking with the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless
him and grant him peace, and he was wearing a Najrani cloak with a thick border.
A bedouin came up to him and pulled the cloak violently. I looked at the
Prophet's shoulder and it had been marked by the border of the cloak due to the
severity of his pull. Then he said, 'Muhammad, allot to me some of property of
Allah which you have.' He turned to him and laughed and then ordered a gift to
be given to him." [Agreed upon]

646. Ibn Mas'ud said, "It is as if I could see the Messenger of Allah may
Allah bless him and grant him peace, recounting that the people of one of the
Prophets, may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon them, struck and wounded
him, and he said as he wiped the blood from his face, 'O Allah, forgive my
people. They do not know.'" [Agreed upon]

647. Abu Hurayra reported that the Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and
grant him peace, said, "The strong man is not the one who throws people in
wrestling. The strong man is the one who has control of himself when he is
angry." [Agreed upon]

Important note to learn and read quran online

 

The true knowledge of Islam is in reading quran online  and bring the true succeed in to our daily life we should learn holy quran online as much as we could and not just in Arabic but try to understand the meaning of it so when ever we listen to quran online we can understand the Koran and learn how to read quran online it gives us the guidance to bring the purity in to our life with the true way and also spread the word of Islam and its knowledge to all over the world find  holy quran reciter and more Islamic articles in this learning quran blog and feel free to spread it further as much as you could

No comments: