Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Riyad as-Salihin - On Admonition and moderation in it Hadith

Chapter: On Admonition and
moderation in it

Allah Almighty says, "Call to the way of your Lord with wisdom
and fair admonition."
(16:125)

699. From Abu Wa'il Shaqiq ibn Salama said, "Ibn Mas'ud used to teach us
every Thursday. A man said to him, 'Abu 'Abdu'r-Rahman, I wish that you would
teach us every day.' He said, 'I am prevented from doing that because I do not
want to bore you and I admonish you again and again, as the Messenger of Allah,
may Allah bless him and grant him peace, admonished us again and again, out of
fear of boring you." [Agreed upon]

700. Abu'l-Yaqathan 'Ammar ibn Yasir said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah,
may Allah bless him and grant him peace, say, "The length of a man's prayer and
the shortness of his oration are a sign of his understanding. So make the prayer
long and the oration short." [Muslim]

701. Mu'awiya ibn al-Hakam as-Sulami said, "While I was praying with the
Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, a man among the
people sneezed and I said, 'May Allah show you mercy.' The people looked hard at
me and I said, 'May your parents be bereaved! Why are you looking at me?' They
began to hit their hands on their thighs. Then I saw that they were trying to
make me be silent so I was silent. When the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless
him and grant him peace, had finished praying - may my father and mother be his
ransom, I have never seen a better teacher before or after him - by Allah, he
did not rebuke me or hit me or abuse me. He merely said, 'It is not fitting to
have any speech from people in the prayer. It is only glorification and
proclaiming Allah great and reciting the Qur'an.' Or as the Messenger of Allah
said. I said, 'Messenger of Allah, I was until recently in a state of
pre-Islamic ignorance but Islam has now come to us. There are still men among us
who go to the soothsayers.' He said, 'Do not go to them.' I said, 'Among us
there are still men who follow omens.' He said, 'That is something which they
find in their breasts. They should not be influenced by them.'" [Muslim]

702. Al-'Irbad ibn Sariya said, "The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him
and grant him peace, admonished us with an admonishment which made the hearts
fearful and the eyes weep." [at-Tirmidhi] He mentioned the hadith and it was
already given in full in the chapter on preservation of the Sunna. (Hadith 157)

Important note to learn and read quran online

 

The true knowledge of Islam is in reading quran online  and bring the true succeed in to our daily life we should learn holy quran online as much as we could and not just in Arabic but try to understand the meaning of it so when ever we listen to quran online we can understand the Koran and learn how to read quran online it gives us the guidance to bring the purity in to our life with the true way and also spread the word of Islam and its knowledge to all over the world find  holy quran reciter and more Islamic articles in this learning quran blog and feel free to spread it further as much as you could

No comments: