Monday, March 21, 2011

Riyad as-Salihin - Honouring the people of the family of the Messenger of Allah and their clear excellence Hadith

. Chapter: Honouring
the people of the family of the Messenger of Allah and their clear
excellence

Allah Almighty said, "Allah wishes to remove all impurity from
you, People of the House, and to purify you completely,"
(33:33)

and the
Almighty said, "As for those who honour Allah's sacred rites, that (honour)
comes from the taqwa in their hearts."
(W22:30; H22:32)

346.
Yazid ibn Hayyan said, "Husayn ibn Sabura, 'Amr ibn Muslim and I went to Zayd
ibn Arqam . When we were sitting with him, Husayn said to him, 'Zayd, you have
received much good. You saw the Messenger of Allah, heard his words, raided with
him and prayed behind him. You have received much good, Zayd. Zayd, tell us
something you heard from the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant
him peace.' He said, 'Nephew, I have reached old age and have become old. I have
forgotten some of what I used to remember from the Messenger of Allah, may Allah
bless him and grant him peace. So accept what I relate to you and do not press
me for what I do not.' Then he said, 'The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless
him and grant him peace, stood up among us one day to address us at a
watering-place called Khumma between Makka and Madina. He praised and glorified
Allah, admonished and reminded people and then said, "O people! I am a mortal
and the messenger of my Lord will soon come to me and I will respond. I leave
you two great things. The first is the Book of Allah which contains guidance and
light. So take the Book of Allah and cling firmly to it." He promoted the Book
of Allah and stimulated our desire for it. Then he said, "And the people of my
house. I remind you of Allah with respect to the people of my house. I remind
you of Allah with respect to the people of my house."' Husayn said to him, 'Who
are the people of his house, Zayd? Are not his wives the people of his house?'
He said, 'His wives are among the people of his house, but the people of his
house are those who were forbidden to take sadaqa after him.' He said, 'Who are
they?' He said, 'They are the family of 'Ali, the family of 'Aqil, the family of
Ja'far and the family of 'Abbas.' He said, 'All of these were forbidden sadaqa?'
He said, 'Yes.'" [Muslim]

In one variant, "I leave among you two great things. One of them is the Book
of Allah and it is the rope of Allah. All who follow it are guided. All who
abandon it are misguided."

347. Ibn 'Umar reported that Abu Bakr as-Siddiq said, "Respect Muhammad, may
Allah bless him and grant him peace, in the members of his family." [al-Bukhari]

Important note to learn and read quran online

 

Find the true guidance through read Quran online, and full fill your deputy to learn Quran online  because holy Quran online is the guidance for all the men kind and Allah speaks the truth so follow the things which Allah messenger prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) have thought us and for Muslim who want to Listen Quran online, for the top quran reciters from quran blog Quran Recitation Mishary bin Rashid

Mishary bin Rashid with Ibrahim Walk English Quran Recitation

Mishary bin Rashid with Urdu Translation

Quran recitation sudais

Quran recitation Sudais & Shuraym English Quran Recitation of Naeem Sultan

Sudais, Shuraym with Urdu Translation

Quran Recitation Quri Abdul Basit

Quri Abdul Basit With Ibrahim Walk English Quran Recitation

AbdulBaset AbdulSamad, Urdu Translation

No comments: