Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Riyad as-Salihin - Excellence of Hope - Hadith

Chapter: On the
Excellence of Hope

Allah Almighty says, relating about the righteous slave, "'I
consign my affair completely to Allah. Truly Allah sees His slaves.' So Allah
safeguarded him from the evil things they plotted."
(40:44-45)

440. Abu Hurayra reported that the Messenger of
Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Allah, the Mighty and
Exalted, said, 'I am according to My slave's opinion of Me, and I am with him
wherever He mentions Me.' Allah rejoices more in the repentance of His slave
than one of you does when he finds his lost camel in the wasteland. 'Anyone who
approaches Me by a hand-span, I approach him by an arm-span. Anyone who
approaches Me by an arm-span, I approach him by two armspans. If he comes to me
walking, I come to him running."

[Agreed upon] These are the words of one of the variants of Muslim which was
explained in the previous chapter.

441. Jabir ibn 'Abdullah reported that he heard the Prophet, may Allah bless
him and grant him peace, say three days before his death, "None of you should
die without having a good opinion of Allah, the Mighty and Exalted." [Muslim]

442. Anas said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and
grant him peace, say, 'Allah Almighty says, "O son of Adam! I will forgive you
as long as you call on Me and have hope in Me, no matter what you do. Son of
Adam, I do not care if your wrong actions reach to the clouds of heaven and then
you ask Me for forgiveness, I will forgive you. Son of Adam, if you were to come
with sins equivalent in weight to the whole earth and then meet Me having not
associated anything with Me, I would come to you with the same amount of
forgiveness.'" [at-Tirmidhi]

Important note to learn and read quran online

 

The true knowledge of Islam is in reading quran online  and bring the true succeed in to our daily life we should learn holy quran online as much as we could and not just in Arabic but try to understand the meaning of it so when ever we listen to quran online we can understand the Koran and learn how to read quran online it gives us the guidance to bring the purity in to our life with the true way and also spread the word of Islam and its knowledge to all over the world find  holy quran reciter and more Islamic articles in this learning quran blog and feel free to spread it further as much as you could

No comments: