Thursday, March 3, 2011

Reflecting on Surah Nur:47-57 | Quran Reflections

 

Do I make big claims but then not follow through in action? In which situations do I do this and why?

I definitely do it. I feel really bad that I do. I made a huge claim that I would do dawah when I would go to my village but never got to. I made huge plans before I did go to my village. I put together all my notes. I never got to do dawah at all. I think it mostly has to do with fear of people and also with laziness.
I need to make a lot of dua and keep the fear of Allah in mind before the fear of people. I know if I let go of such an opportunity I’ll regret it a lot. I also need to do a lot of istighfaar. There may be sins that are getting in the way of  my doing good.
We make big claims. May Allah give us the taufeeq to follow big claims with even bigger actions. Ameen.

A Student of the Quran

A Student of the Quran online

 

 

Learn Quran Online is one of the contemporary styles of reading and learning Quran online. If you have been facing issues in teaching Quran to your young ones, you have your problems solved now learning Quran online is easy for yourself as well and at the same time, your kids can also benefit from it. and listen to quran online from live quran reciters and practice to learn holy quran online with the tajweed and be perfict to read quran online its not a wonder now its on your door step just a click away and you are there

 

 

No comments: