Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Qur'an Surah Al-An'am, Hadith islamic pillers

Qur'an Surah Al-An'am, Hadith islamic pillers



English Translation of Al-Quran

[6]. Surah Al-An'am [The Cattle]

Ayat 162. Say : "Verily, my Salat (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).
Ayat. 163. "He has no partner. And of this I have been commanded, and I am the first of the Muslims."


Hadith الحديث
English Translation of Hadith

Hazrat Ibn Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Messenger of Allah  [S.A.W.W]((P.B.U.H) said, "Islam is based on five (pillars): testifying that there is no true god except Allah and that Muhammad (PBUH) is His slave and Messenger; performing of Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat); the payment of Zakat; performing Hajj (pilgrimage) to the House [of Allah (Ka`bah)]; and Saum (fasting) during the month of Ramadan.''

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Lesson : as mentioned above in Surah Al-An'am [The Cattle] Ayat 162. Say "Verily, my Salat (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the mankind, jinns and all that exists". In this Hadith, Islam has been compared to a building which rests on five pillars. As a building cannot stand without its foundation, similarly, Islam cannot exist without these pillars. For this reason, he who denies any one of these obligations is a disbeliever, and he who neglects any of them due to slackness or want of attention is a sinful and impious Muslim.


No comments: