Tuesday, June 22, 2010

SURAH AL-IMRAN TRANSLATION Quran SECTION: 4

SURAH AL-IMRAN TRANSLATION Quran SECTION: 4
31. O beloved! Say you, 'O people! If you love Allah, then follow me; Allah will love you and forgive your sins and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
32. Say you, 'Obey Allah and the messenger; then if they turn their faces, then Allah loves not the infidels.
33. No doubt, Allah chose Adam and Noah and the family of Ibrahim and the family of Imran from over the entire world.
34. It is a race from one another. And Allah Hears and Knows.
35. When the wife of Imran said, 'I make a vow to You for what is in my womb to remain purely in Your service. Therefore accept this from me; no doubt, You alone are Hearing, Knowing.
36. Then when she gave birth to her said, 'O my Lord I have given Birth to a female. And Allah knows well whatever she had given birth to and that male whom she demanded was not like this female and I have I named her Mary, and I give her and her off-spring under Your protection from Satan the rejected.
37. Therefore her Lord accepted her graciously and caused her to grow an excellent growth and gave her under the guardianship of 'Zakaria'. Whenever Zakaria went to her place of prayer, he found new provision with her. He said! O Mary! Whence came this to you? She spoke, 'that is from Allah,' No doubt, Allah gives whomsoever He pleases without measure.
38. Here Zakaria called his Lord, said, 'O my Lord! Give me from Yourself pure offspring; no doubt, You only are the Hearer of prayers
39. Then the angels called him and he was offering prayer standing at his place of worship, no doubt Allah gives you glad tidings of Yahya who shall confirm a word from Allah, a chief and chaste and prophet from amongst Our righteous.
40. Said, 'O my Lord! From where shall I have a son, while the old age has reached to me and my wife is barren'. Said, 'Allah does so whatever He pleases'.
41. Submitted he, O my Lord! 'Appoint a token for me' Said, your token is this that you shall not speak to people for three days but with signals, and remember your Lord much and praise Him at a time nearing sun-set and at dawn.

No comments: