Saturday, May 15, 2010

hidth Chapter 10 : MERIT OF LOVE FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH

Chapter 10 : MERIT OF LOVE FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH
Book 32, Number 6225:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Verily. Allah would say on the Day of Resurrection: Where are those who have mutual love for My Glory's sake? Today I shall shelter them in My shadow when there is no other shadow but the shadow of Mine.

Book 32, Number 6226:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: A person visited his brother in another town and Allah deputed an Angel to wait for him on his way and when he came to him he said: Where do you intend to go? He said: I intend to go to my brother in this town. He said: Have you done any favour to him (the repayment of which you intend to get) ? He said: No,excepting this that I love Mm for the sake of Allah, the Exalted and Glorious. Thereupon he said: I am a meesenger to you from, Allah:(to inform you) that Allah loves you as you love him (for His sake) This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Hammid b. Salama with the same of transmitters.

No comments: